Global International Bank with African roots and high standards of corporate governance requires the skills of a Data Scientist to Apply data mining techniques and conduct statistical analysis to large, structured and unstructured data sets.
Be part of a dynamic fluid environment.
Requirements and Skills:
- 5-7 years’ experience in Information Technology
- Diagramming and Modelling - Measures proficiency in using the diagramming and modelling techniques vital for requirements analyses.
- Data Integrity - The ability to ensure the accuracy and consistency of data for the duration that the data is stored as well as preventing unintentional alterations or loss of data.
- Research and Information Gathering - Ability to review and study relevant information from various sources to develop new information. Ability to identify primary and secondary authorities to validate the research
- Data Analysis - Ability to analyse statistics and other data, interpret and evaluate results, and create reports and presentations for use by others.
- Knowledge Classification - The ability to apply metadata to information to make it easy for other people to find.
- Database Administration - Refers to the knowledge and experience required to manage the installation, configuration, upgrade, administration, monitoring and maintenance of physical databases.
Reference Number for this position is GZ47197 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary of R900K per annum CTC. Contact Sifiso at Sifisom@e-merge.co.za or call me on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!