Imagine the exposure working for a Multinational Entertainment group that is driving towards building a digital future.
Technology and innovation are part of their DNA with a personalized roadmap to becoming a successful Data Science expert.
Do you tick the boxes?
- Degree in Quantitative field.
- Post grad is advantageous.
- 3 - 5 years of relevant data experience and experience building segmentation and propensity models
- Statistical, mathematical, predictive modelling, forecasting, Campaign Analytics.
- Experience in building and implementation of Machine Learning Algorithms to solve meaningful business problems.
- Proficient in using programming languages e.g. Python, R, PySpark, SQL, etc.
Overview of the role:
- Provide innovative ways to support the implementation and effective execution of the strategy.
- Support with the definition and execution of offer models.
- Collate customer offer information, prepare reporting and tracking of offers.
- Identify opportunities that result in implementation of new campaigns and improvement of existing ones to meet business targets.
- Develops, tests, implements, and maintains analytical models.
Sound exciting? We think so too, and we can’t wait to hear from you!
Reference Number for this position is KB49570 which is a Permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R600k – R650k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!