Are you an individual that is ambitious, technically-savvy and a data-driven storyteller? This work will span a wide range of data, systems, and technology, while being part of a team of talented individual contributors in a international retail solutions company with over 50,000 employees that have a diverse set of skills across analytics, data engineering partnering together to improve how information is leveraged for analytics and decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or related field.
- 3-4 years of data related business experience.
- Substantial experience working with various data mining techniques and database structures.
- Familiar with measurement analytics and quantitative analysis measures such as ROI models.
- Extensive experience in partnering with key stakeholders to understand their key business questions, and delivering analytic self-service solutions to exceed their expectations
- Provide reports on the qualitative interpretation of the results in the HR environment from the different points.
- Explain ROI models that have been achieved.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends and patterns in complex data sets, drawing insights that will aid the business in developing a suitable course of action.
Reference Number for this position is KB48989 which is a permanent position based in Maryvale offering a cost to company salary of R800k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!