A great opportunity is available at our client who are a data analytics and machine learning business, that improves and uses client’s data to drive better decisions and run smarter with bespoke, cloud hosted software solutions.
They are looking for Data Engineers with solid Hadoop Ecosystem experience to join them.
What’s important to note is, they are looking for resources that have done Hadoop configuration, Deployment and/or administration. So, it's not just someone who has worked on Hadoop, they need experience in the configuration, deployment and or administration.
- IT degree
- Relevant data engineering experience
- Hadoop EcoSystem:
- Apache Hadoop
- Apache Spark
- Apache Hive
- Apache Zookeeper
- Apache Solr
- Understanding Integration features:
- Apache Atlas
- Apache Ranger
- Apache Zeppelin
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable modular code
- Data pipelining knowledge - data extraction and transformation
- Knowledge of the MapReduce and related data processing paradigms
- Hands on experience in HiveQL
- Hadoop development and implementation.
- Hadoop 3 or Hive 3
- Responsibility for supporting, configuring, upgrading, and maintaining multiple Hadoop clusters.
Reference Number for this position is MH49033. This is a permanent role based in Rosebank. Budget is in the region of R800k to R1.2mill based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org, or at www. e-merge . co . za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!