Data Architect - JHB CBD - Salary negotiable based on experience – Banking industry
Education and Experience Required:
- BSc, BSc(Eng), BSc(Comp Science) BSc(Information Systems) or BCom (Informatics)or equivalent NQF level 6 qualification
- Industry recognised Architecture certification such as, TOGAF or ZACHMAN
- 10 years’ experience in IT, specifically Architecture
- Some exposure or training around Hadoop technologies will be an advantage
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of having developed detailed Data Model and
- Data Dictionary to meet complex business requirements
- Must be able to demonstrate that they have experience with Management Information Systems and Data Warehouses
- Experience in the firms “Big Data” technologies is highly desirable
- Experience in Logical and Physical Data Modelling, Database Design, SQL and XML
- Experience of using process and data modelling methodologies and techniques
- Experience in working in complex change programmes for banking businesses
Knowledge & Skills:
- Knowledge of the System Development Life cycles, including Agile
- Skilled in Data modelling techniques
- Ability to learn quickly and work in a virtual environment
Reference Number for this position is LV37681-2017 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”