A first-choice partner in the delivery of motor value added products and services is seeking a Data Analytics & Pricing Analyst that can write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting errors. If you are also passionate about report writing using SQL server, please apply below.
- Degree in Information systems or Computer science.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in an insurance environment.
- Report writing using SQL scripting experience.
- System skills: SQL Server. SSIS, SSRS
- Familiar with ASP.Net framework/
- Basics of data visualisation.
- Identify, scope and execute strategic price process improvement projects.
- Proactively communicate metrics and project objectives, status, barriers and results to all levels of the organization.
- Work with cross functional teams to define floor, target and ceiling pricing for project job components.
- Scope the issue then define, build and implement solution to measure price effectively.
- Write clean, scalable code using SQL server 2012.
- Test and deploy data extracts and reports.
- Support the analytics team (Pricing, Leads, quoting workstreams) and other teams in the company based on requirements and availability (relating to data extraction and distribution)
Reference Number for this position is KB47844 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of up to R300k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!