Working in Fintech right now is probably one of the most exciting spaces because of the advancements in technologies, this has triggered a demand for talent in Finance and Technology.
Jump-start your FinTech career in this fast-paced collaborative environment using the latest tech.
Education, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management
- Amazing SQL skills
- 2-3 years of proven experience as a Data or BI Analyst with exposure gained in Fintech
- Solid programming skills to run analysis and statistical modelling on data sets
Overview of the role:
- Working with financial data to provide a better experience to their customers
- Help improve the quality of a product or service with their suggestions based on previously collected data
- Find inconsistencies and potential errors in data sets which inform what data is usable from outliers
Reference Number for this position is KB50117 which is a Permanent position based in Cape Town offering a cost to company salary of R450k – R500k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability.
Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!