Join a team of highly qualified and experienced consultants that strive to live by a philosophy of excellent client service. This consultation company has a strong focus in human resource management software which enables software clients to manage their organisational lifecycle and geographically dispersed workforce with ease.
You will be part of the Data Analyst team in a human Resources environment working at Head office situated in the economic hub of Gauteng South Africa. This work environment is casual yet structured, methodical and professional. Fast-paced and at times stressful, yet friendly and fun.
If you have a knack for identifying trends, drawing useful conclusions and recommending solutions, we’d like to meet you.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Finance.
- 2+ years data analyst experience within a BI environment.
- SQL server 2008 / 2012.
- Good MS Excel data manipulation knowledge and experience.
- Business process mapping.
- Experience or exposure to ASP.Net C# and MVC Web development will be an advantage.
- Be responsible for translating HR reporting requirements into a functional data and specification and to develop the necessary reports.
- Deployment of the reports will be as MS Excel exports or as ASP.Net C# /MVC online reports.
- Be able to accurately analyse data within the HR context including Leave, Payroll and general HR data.
- Understanding general HR processes and associated data is therefore important.
- Be able to liaise directly with the client in order to create or customise reports to meet business needs.
- You will be trained in the use of ASP.Net C# MVC in order to build and deploy online reports.
Reference Number for this position is KB35751 which is a Permanent position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R450k to R500k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website www.e-merge.co.za for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!