A Sandton based Financial Institution that leverage technology to ensure they remain ahead of the competitors requires a Cyber Security Penetration Tester.
You will be required to simulate cyber-attacks against the groups’ computer system to check for exploitable vulnerabilities. Attempt to breach a number of application systems, (e.g., application protocol interfaces (APIs), frontend/backend servers) to uncover vulnerabilities, such as unsanitized inputs that are susceptible to code injection attacks.
- 3+ years of Ethical Hacking experience
- Relevant certification (OSCP, CASS, CEPT, CPT, CCTHP, CRTOP, CISSP, CEH, GPEN, OSCE)
- Strong technical background and knowledge
- Exposure to red team testing
- Exposure to threat hunting
- Exposure to identifying and exploiting attack paths to critical assets
- Exposure to cyber attack frameworks (MITRE, Cyber Kill Chain)
- Knowledge of C++, C, C#, Python, Scripting
- Good coding ability
- Technical Cyber-attack frameworks
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of CBEST, CREST and TIBER
- Banking experience
- Technical IT qualification at Bachelors/Masters Level
- Hobbies hacking things
- Reverse engineering, coding, finding bugs in software/hardware
- Help establish a red team in the bank
- Ethical person
- Have theoretical knowledge of hacking
- Have practical experience in hacking
- Deep technical understanding in Linux and Windows operating systems
Reference Number for this position is MH44640 which is a permanent position based in Sandton offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dudley on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.