How strong do you believe your Cyber Security skills are? A Financial Institution that leverages technology to ensure they remain ahead of their competition is looking to grow its Information Security team by taking on very strong Cyber Security Penetration Testers.
You will be required to simulate cyber-attacks against the groups’ computer system to check for exploitable vulnerabilities. Attempt to breach a number of application systems, (e.g., application protocol interfaces (APIs), frontend/backend servers) to uncover vulnerabilities, such as unsanitized inputs that are susceptible to code injection attacks.
- 3+ years of Ethical Hacking experience
- Relevant certification (OSCP, CASS, CEPT, CPT, CCTHP, CRTOP, CISSP, CEH, GPEN, OSCE)
- Strong technical background and knowledge
- Exposure to red team testing
- Exposure to threat hunting
- Exposure to identifying and exploiting attack paths to critical assets
- Exposure to cyber attack frameworks (MITRE, Cyber Kill Chain)
- Knowledge of C++, C, C#, Python, Scripting
- Good coding ability
- Technical Cyber-attack framework
Nice to haves:
- Knowledge of CBEST, CREST and TIBER
- Banking experience
- Technical IT qualification at Bachelors/Masters Level
- Hobbies hacking things
- Reverse engineering, coding, finding bugs in software/hardware
- Help establish a red team in the bank
- Ethical person
- Have theoretical knowledge of hacking
- Have practical experience in hacking
- Deep technical understanding in Linux and Windows operating systems
Reference Number for this position is DZ44640 which is a permanent position based in Woodmead offering a cost to company salary negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Dudley on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!