A Rosebank based payment solutions and transaction processing service is looking for a Cryptocurrency/Blockchain Node Engineer responsible for various cryptocurrency/Blockchain nodes. Your primary responsibility will be to recommend, implement and maintain these nodes with the latest technology, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure
This organisation believes in its staff and that are the most important asset it has. They are looking for a motivated individual, whose career is focussed on pure software development to join their dynamic team.
- Proven working experience and have setup and maintained a cryptocurrency/Blockchain node
- Strong knowledge of cryptocurrencies, tokens and block chains
- Knowledge of basic cryptography
- Experience with monitoring, diagnostic, benchmarking, optimization and performance tuning and configurations
- Working knowledge and understanding of the general node ecosystem, software’s, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Cryptography and Security experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, implement, test and maintain advanced high security, performance, and reliable cryptocurrency/Blockchain nodes using best practises and recommendations
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades including changes, patches, hot fixes and configurations
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
The reference Number for this position is LV42802. It’s a permanent position based in Rosebank, salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!