Would you love to take ownership in credit risk models that are used for regulatory and economic capital calculation, risk-based decision making, portfolio management, pricing, and multiple other uses?
Do you have an analytical mind, a drive for solutions and a great awareness for risk? Then this might be the job for you.
Is this you?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience, preferably in finance, economics, applied mathematics, physics, engineering, computer science, or a related quantitative field
- Outstanding academic results
- 3-5 years of experience with IFRS 9 modelling in a retail lending environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in using SAS, SQL and Excel
Apply if you're excited to:
- Design & build statistical models for the business problem at hand
- Collaborate with the wider team to both build and validate models
- Present findings, designs documentation and other modelling data implementation documentation to both internal and external stakeholders
Reference Number for this position is KB49888 which is a Permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R600k – R700k PA negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!