The ideal individual would facilitate the daily stand up, help the team with processes and working according to the Agile methodology, setting up retrospectives, sprint reviews or sprint planning sessions, shielding the team from interruptions during the sprint, removing obstacles that affect the team, walking the product owner through more technical user stories and encouraging collaboration between Scrum team and product owner.
Qualification and Experience required:
- Degree or higher qualification
- Scrum Certifications
- Agile Certifications (Know different Agile methods: Kanban)
- 2-4 years’ experience in a pure Scrum Master role
- 2-4years experience in a Project Manager role
- Banking or financial or insurance environment experience
- Energetic and positive
- Agile certification would be a bonus or more than 3 years working experience in an Agile environment
If you have good management skills and a strong desire to work in a fast paced environment then this is an awesome opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is NK39209 which is a permanent position based in Pretoria offering a salary of R700k to R900k CTC per annum
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Nanette on Nanettek@e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”