This is cool stuff for all C# techies living in PTA/Centurion, tired of the commute to JHB. The single largest online gambling business and Product shop in Africa and looking for intermediate C# Developers with deep knowledge in C#, Micro-Services, Azure cloud, lots of Rest, TDD, DDD.
You can expect technical innovation at its best! Whatever you are looking for they’ve got it: Big enterprise teams; flexible working hours; exceptional incentive structures that will bring you to life; and cool tech with evolving training structures.
You’ll land an interview if:
- You have been coding C# for 5+ years mostly on the Back-end
- You have enterprise web-based skills and web application
- The bulk of your work will be Micro services architecture using Web Api / Restful services
- You are going to find yourself digging deep into Azure from several angles
- You’re the type of dev that keeps learning and tackling new code
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Acquire and maintain in-depth knowledge of your product and understand it's internal and external dependencies
- Analyses requirements and creates an appropriate software design, in conjunction with other Developers, according to best practice and organizational initiatives and
- Assist and guide team members with their requirement analysis and design
- Collaborating with senior colleagues in creating and maintaining the team's SDLC
- Creates appropriate task estimates and reviews them with the team. Supports the team in task estimation reviews
- Develop, maintain, adhere to and oversee application of development and documentation standards, and team processes
- Provides technical leadership in understanding the project complexity, scope and risk for your product
- Minimum 3-year relevant qualification
- Microsoft certification or an active Github account would earn you points
Reference Number for this position is ND47462 which is a permanent position based in Pretoria offering a salary of R450k – R650k per annum cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!