A Rosebank based payment solutions service is looking for a C programmer to join their team. You will be responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to embedded middleware systems.
You will also design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. As a C programmer you will be responsible for creating a beautiful code with the latest technology. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
- Strong proficiency in C/C++, with a good knowledge of the language specification on both Windows and Linux systems
- 1-2 years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge in C programming language
- Experience in the FinTech industry will be an advantage
- Experience in embedded development will be an advantage
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be able to work within a team
• Be able to communicate with other team members; share knowledge; share resources; seek assistance
• Able to prioritise and work to tight deadlines
• Able to work both independently with minimal supervision, as well as work as part of a team.
• Good problem solving skills
• Good communication skills
- Degree in BEng Electrical / BSc Computer Science Degree
The reference Number for this position is LV45106. It’s a permanent position based in Rosebank, salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals!