A Sandton based renowned Software Consulting house is looking for a technically strong and sound, senior C# .NET Developer to work on challenging projects and building customised software applications /solutions for key clients.
In addition to the tech, the job requires a leader and mentor who is a people person and who is passionate about solving complex problems. An ability to understand business requirements and challenges and convert these into a suitable solution is key to landing this job!
- 5-8 years’ experience in C# development
- In depth working knowledge of C# language features and the .NET technology stack
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming fundamentals
- Extensive knowledge of Design Patterns and the ability to recognize and apply them (e.g. GOF patterns)
- Solid knowledge and practical experience of at least one RDBMS, including basic DBA functions
- Detailed implementation experience as well as a solid understanding of the technology specific patterns.
- Should be able to establish automated testing patterns within a project
- Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyse and solve complex problems in familiar and unfamiliar technology spaces, establishing the appropriate solution patterns to be followed by the technical team.
- Bcom degree or related qualification
Reference Number for this position is ND42814 -2019 which is a permanent position based in and around Gauteng; offering a salary of R850k per annum cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!