SA’s leading provider of integrated technology solutions and enterprise management solutions to municipalities, are on the hunt for technically strong Senior C# Developers to build large ERP style software and rolling it out.
This is a work-from-home opportunity, enabling you to access to a broad range of work; within a business that delivers successfully.
- 10+ years’ experience in Software Development.
- In depth working knowledge in the Microsoft stack, with a core focus on .NET tech
- WCF and Web API / Rest are good to have
- ERP, Web Security, Micro services / Rabbit MQ, Azure would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Exception handling and support of large, complex, or enterprise-wide solutions
- Attend to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions for project/team
- Defining and Documenting Technical Requirements
- Reviewing Software Development Code
- Relevant Software Development and Unit Testing
- Investigative, Debugging and Problem-Solving Skills
- Procedure Documents and Technical Writing Skills
- Team Participation - Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Selecting appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes etc.)
- Bcom degree or related qualification
Reference Number for this position is ND44070-2019 which is a permanent position based in and around Gauteng; offering a salary of R70k to R100k per month cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!