A world class FinTech solutions information exchange company requires the skills of a technically awesome mid-level C# Developer to work alongside a bunch of Proactive, problem-solving developers using Agile and DevOps methodologies.
What are you waiting for?? If you are highly skilled in C#, Adp.NET MVC Web, SQL, Azure and Xamarin, paired with an amazing attitude and a good eye for detail, then this job has your name on it!!
- 4 years’ experience developing code
- Good knowledge in: C#, Asp.Net MVC Web, WCF Web Services, Entity Framework, Dependency Injection / Inversion of Control, SQL Server 2016 / 2017, Azure, BM MQ, and Xarmarin Mobile Development
- Experience in FinTech or Financial Services will be advantageous
- Excellent communication skills paired with a good attitude and abilty to get the job done!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Can rapidly develop production level code, keeping scalability and robustness in mind
- Have a solid grounding in computer science fundamentals, who can easily solve problems
- Enjoy working in an innovative and collaborative environment
- Can fit into an Agile and DevOps environment
- Can apply their knowledge in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and grooming and work alongside product owners to deliver solutions of value to the industry
- Providing insightful troubleshooting and optimal solutions based on a deep understanding of the product and services they develop
- Ability to analyse and clarify pre-defined software requirements and/or technical designs to ensure comprehensive understanding of business needs
- To be able to provide suitable solutions developed within the architecture framework
- Bcom degree or related qualification
- MCP a plus
Reference Number for this position is ND43879 – 2019 which is a permanent position based in Linden/Randburg; offering a salary of R600k per annum cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!