Now is the time to join this bank. Based in the Northern Suburbs of beautiful Cape Town, we talking massive projects with cutting edge tech, and really good budgets for the Front-end developers that are really good at what they do!
You’ll be joining a bunch well-educated techie, be involved in big transactional, risk as well as modelling software; and be part of a bank that builds products within corporate but looks and feels like a dev shop. They are also spending big money on tech with very little red tape, so there is lots of leeway to grow! You don’t get much better.
• 6+ years exp in Front End Development (a craftsman in your game)
• You have the ability to build medium to large Single Page applications
• Strong expertise with HTML, CSS, and writing cross-browser compatible code
• Experience with RESTful services
• You’ve worked with complex AngularJS applications, directives, controllers, services
• You’re a high performer, critical thinker and problem-solver
• Cloud based distributed experience a big plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Strive to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices
• Implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app
• Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
• Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which
• may require extensive research and analysis.
• Make design and technical decisions for AngularJS projects.
• Develop application code and unit test in the AngularJS, Rest Web Services with C# backend experience
• BSc Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or similar
Reference Number for this position is ND43071 which is a permanent position based in and around Gauteng; offering a salary of R700k to R900k per annum cost to company, salary negotiable on experience. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org at www.e-merge.co.za or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? E-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!