A Rosebank based payment solutions and transaction processing service is looking for a C/C++ developer responsible for building applications that may range from desktop applications to embedded middleware systems. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. As a C/C++ Developer you will be responsible for creating a beautiful code with the latest technology. You will be using your skills and knowledge to solve and offer solutions to real world problems.
- Strong proficiency in C/C++, with a good knowledge of the language specification on both Windows and Linux systems
- Thorough knowledge of the standard libraries and algorithms
- Good understanding of embedded systems, memory management and low-level hardware interactions
- Knowledge of low-level threading and real-time environments
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain advanced high security, performance, reusable, and reliable software using best practises and designs and frameworks
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and build new features and updates
- Work with both internal and external data sources and APIs including industry standard authentication and security protocols
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
The reference Number for this position is LV428025. It’s a permanent position based in Rosebank, salary is negotiable based on experience. Contact Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful *referrals! https://www.e-merge.co.za/careers/referralprogramme/