Do you aspire to be associated with the best in the field? Do you have what it takes to distinguish yourself from your peers? Do you have a nice mixture of business domain knowledge as well as technical business analysis skills?
This exciting 12-month contract is a great opportunity to join one of the largest privately-owned players in the South African consulting industry that utilises leading-edge business software applications and platforms to deliver business process automation services to customers.
Work on various client projects and gain a wide range of experience. Logistical and implementation problem-solving in a technical context is an important part of this role.
- Degree / Postgraduate in IT or Computer Sciences.
- 5+ years of relevant systems analysis / technical analysis experience.
- BI reporting tools experience.
- Data modelling experience.
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing tools.
- Unified modelling language (UML) tools experience
- TOGAF Certification.
- Build and/or contribute to management information system reports and distribute in accurate and timely manner.
- Perform data analysis in support of ad-hoc requests.
- Provide assistance to business during BI implementations.
- Provide input to BI data Quality Assurance initiatives.
- Own, build, and/or contribute to businesses management reports alignment and co-ordination.
- Developing of dashboards, reports and tools that provide a clear view of operations performance, the identification of gaps and opportunities.
- Impact assessment and cost / benefit analysis.
- Facilitate and report on benefit tracking.
- Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Develop and evaluate performance of solutions, services and initiative.
Reference Number for this position is KB49098 which is a Contract position based in Johannesburg North offering a cost to company salary of R500 to R600 Per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!