Some exciting work is available for Business Systems Analysts at one of the leading Forex Product Houses in the country. They are looking for candidates with sound business domain experience in international payments projects (e.g. International SWIFT payments / ISO20022, remittances). You will be required to both elicit requirements as well as put together use cases describing the solution at a low level of detail (system design). Experience with SQL and UML (use cases) and integration type projects is highly advantageous.
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Science or related fields is essential, preferably a B.Sc degree.
- They work in an agile environment (but not fully agile – disciplined agile / continuous improvement / devops) so experience in a similar environment is required
- UML experience is highly advantageous as specifications are put together using UML
- You need to be able to operate with minimal supervision and must be able to work within a self-organizing, largely self-managed team.
- Experience with SQL and UML (use cases) and integration type projects is highly advantageous.
Reference Number for this position is MH39659. This is long term contract role based in Braamfontein offering up to R550 per hour based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!