A leading management consulting firm with international footprint specialising in software implementation, project management, product development and artificial intelligence solutions and more, servicing reputable clients across financial services, banking, FMCG and manufacturing domains among others. Professional, dynamic and forward-thinking environment. A perfect fit for ambitious candidates with big ideas.
As a key player in a team of talented IT professionals, you’ll utilise your skills across the MSBI stack to turn data into actionable insights for top clients across industries.
You’ll be involved in the end to end process from initial stakeholder engagement and requirements gathering phases through to solution delivery and implementation.
The role offers excellent growth potential for those seeking career, personal and skills development opportunities as well as lucrative bonuses and incentives.
- Degree in IT / Computer Science / Informatics / Mathematics or similar
- 3+ years’ experience in business intelligence / data analytics (or similar) focused roles.
- Highly developed skills in:
- Power BI / SSRS - Report / dashboard development
- SSAS / DAX – Data Modelling / Tabular / Multi-Dimensional Modelling
- SSIS / ETL Development
- SQL Server / T-SQL – database / datawarehouse development, writing complex SQL queries
- Ideally (but not essential) you’ll come from a consulting environment where you’ve worked on projects for clients in the financial services domain
- Excellent interpersonal / communication and problem-solving abilities
- Strong ability to multi-task and work across multiple projects
Reference Number for this position is CN50741 which is a Permanent position based in Johannesburg East Rand offering a cost to company salary of R420k – R480k CTC negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Craig Nel on firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!