Be part of the next generation data & analytics team driving data intelligence in this exciting banking team. You will be part of a broader team that have BI professionals and data scientists looking to work in a fast paced and agile environment. Looking for self-starters, with high energy levels that can shape business strategy.
- Relevant IT degree
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Proficient in executing Data Ingestion Patterns aligned to Data Architecture principles (Must)
- Proficient in Cube/Tabular development (SSAS)
- Expert in Data Modelling, Data Warehousing and Data Mart development (Must)
- Proficient at Designing, developing and maintaining business intelligence solutions
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework (SSIS, SSAS, Ab Initio, Denodo)
- Familiarity with BI technologies (Power BI, MicroStrategy)
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL queries (SQL Server, Netezza, DashDB), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Reference Number for this position is MH50200. This is a permanent role. Budget is in the region of R600k – R660k per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on email@example.com at e-merge . co . za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!