A business that specialises in trade and commercial insurance products and are looking for a Business Intelligence Developer to join their team. It is essential for you to have solid SSIS and data warehousing skills to develop solutions from scratch. This is a great opportunity for you to upskill.
- 4+ Years’ experience building data warehouses and/or data marts
- 4+ Years’ experience developing SSIS packages
- XML and/or JSON experience
- Business analysis experience
- Understanding concepts of data lakes/reservoirs with some experience using MS Azure
- Experience using the Kimball Methodology
- Experience developing using the Agile methodology
- Maintain the data warehouse and build new data marts
- Participate in code reviews
- Provide subject matter expertise on common data warehousing and BI concepts
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and efficiencies
- Provide support to Lombard Divisions
- Mentor junior developers
- Adhere to Agile methodology
- Update and maintain relevant development documentation
Reference Number for this position is MH43257 which is a permanent role based in Sandton offering up to R650k per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!