Our client who is a big name insurance business is on the lookout for a frontend report developer with emphasis on Power BI to join their team. A passion for reporting, analytics and data visualization is a must as this will drive informed decision making.
You will need to possess experience in all stages of BI project work (requirements and logical design, physical design, implementation, testing and deployment). You should have a firm grasp of BI implementation methodologies and have had in-depth experience with the Microsoft BI Front end reporting Stack (SSRS and PowerBI). Strong data management, integration, and analytical skills would best work in your favour.
A few requirements:
We will talk to senior skilled developers at this rate; however, at this level you have worked with Business Intelligence (including PowerBI and SSRS) for at least 4 years
- IT related qualifications
- Expert in Power BI, Power Pivot, M, T-SQL,PL SQL, DAX
- Administration of the Power BI SSRS on premises server in an Enterprise production environment.
- Report Development (Microsoft SSRS)
- Relational Database and SQL Language
- Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) (Microsoft SSIS)
- Dimensional Modelling (Kimball Methodology)
- Formal data visualization training will be an advantage
Plenty room for growth and great benefits, pop me a mail and let’s chat!
Reference Number for this position is LM43114 which is a permanent position based in Braamfontein offering a cost to company highly negotiable on experience. Contact Lerato on firstname.lastname@example.org , or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!