We have a new role in at fantastic business whose core focus is e-commerce solutions. This specific role is for the banking arm of their subsidiary business, for their sports betting brand. The right person is somebody that is outspoken, loves sports and gaming and is just a solid Business Analyst.
- IT degree, ideally Honours degree
- You must have extensive experience managing project/integrations from start to finish
- You must have worked in an environment in which more than 1 integration is being done concurrently
- Experience in the following is required: e-commerce, Mobile Money, Credit/Debit card processing, banking options, cash loading, airtime balance deductions, Africa wallet solutions etc. at a business operational level.
- Full business Analyst skillset: Agile, JIRA, Confluence, UML, SQL, etc
Reference Number for this position is MH48504. This is a permanent based in Melrose, budget is in the region of R650k per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org , at e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!