Africa’s largest food retailer is looking to employ a Business Analysis Practice Manager. This role will lead the establishment and growth of Communities of Practice to capture and share best-practice business analysis knowledge. Define and continuously improve business analysis practices and standards required to enable an agile digital enterprise. Take overall accountability for the governance and quality of business analysis work products. Build and mentor a world-class team of Business Analysts.
- 3 Year tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline, e.g. Computer Science or Engineering
- 15 years + working experience within the IT industry
- 10+ years Business analysis experience in a large organisation, including deep knowledge of Business Process Management, business analysis frameworks, and techniques, business analysis tools (e.g ARIS)
- 3+ years Retail industry experience with an understanding of retail business processes.
- 10+ years Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices (including agile and waterfall)
- 2+ years’ Experience with recruiting talented team members
- 5+ years’ Experience with creating career development paths and managing career development of individuals.
- 10+ years directing and managing staff, including hiring, performance management, and assessment, development, mentoring, training and staff budgeting
- Solid SDLC experience
Reference Number for this position is MH48489. This is a permanent based in Brackenfell, budget is in the region of R1.2m per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org at e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!