Our MIDRAND based client who is an integrator of innovative business solutions based on information and communications technology requires a Cloud Engineer – Big Data with a minimum of 5 Years Big Data experience. The engineer will collaborate in the design, development and maintenance of a new cloud-based SaaS solution.
This is an opportunity for a person who is self-driven, takes initiative, wants to learn and enjoys working with a team that have global ambitions.
Looking for new challenges in a technically demanding environment Apply Now!
• Relevant tertiary qualification in Engineering or Computer Science
• Minimum of 5 years relevant experience with Big Data platforms
• Minimum of 5 years Linux systems experience
• Minimum of 3 years relevant experience with Cloud hosted Big Data platforms (AWS or Azure)
• Stream Processing experience
• Flink experience
• Hadoop experience
• Kinesis experience
• Elastic search experience
• DevOps experience
• Python experience
• Design, build, implement and test big data cloud platforms
• Work according to agile methodology
• Collaborate with other team members to ensure the performance, security, and business requirements are aligned
• Create technical documentation that explains how the system works and how to use it.
• Maintain and support the cloud platforms
Reference Number for this position is GZ44444 which is a permanent position based in Centurion offering a contract rate of R750 per hour negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Garth on email@example.com or call him on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!