A very cool Business Intelligence Analyst role has become available at a business that is making waves in the e-commerce world with their automated and ultra-secure EFT solution. Priority #1 for the role is developing a model that will identify what activities payers engage in and what other behaviour patterns make or break their success on the platform. This project would involve setting-up a Redshift cluster, ingesting large volumes of data, partnering and learning from other teams, building out an analytics model, and implementing a test and learn approach.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics or related field
- 2+ years demonstrated experience in a data-centric function
- Expert in SQL
- Experience working with big data
- Experience with Machine-Learning and/or Statistics
- Experience with BI tools, like Tableau, Quicksight or Microstrategy.
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (Redshift, S3, EMR)
Reference Number for this position is MH49270. This is a permanent role based in Sandton. Budget is in the region of R800k to R1.1m based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on email@example.com, at e-merge . co . za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!