BI SQL Data Engineers are required to join a business that believes in transforming healthcare to enhance people’s lives. The BI SQL data engineer will be required to ensure that all data assets that are provided to both external and internal clients are accurate, complete and available to meet their businesses growing demand.
- Undergraduate degree in an analytical field (statistics, maths, economics /
econometrics or similar)
- At least 2 years hands on Data Warehouse experience ranging from source ETL,
through target mapping to provisioning and publication to end user
- Strong T-SQL experience
- Strong SSIS experience
- Strong data wrangling experience with Python
- Data Warehousing knowledge (Tabular) (advantageous)
- Power BI Desktop and Service (advantageous)
- Cloud Tools (GCP or Azure) (advantageous)
- Experience of consuming APIs (advantageous)
- Experience using GIT
Reference Number for this position is MH46797. This is permanent work based in Sandton offering up to R500k per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact Michelle on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!