Calling on a BI Developer who can engage and build customer relations by providing business intelligence visually through data provisioning and reporting to ensure excellence in execution.
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Banking knowledge
- Banking procedures
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and Design BI solutions according to business requirements
- Develop and Design ETL solutions according to business requirements
- Develop and Design Database models and advance analytical models
- Engage with business stakeholders on data requirements and propose proper solutions
- Support and automate data processes
- 8 years relevant Business Intelligence experience of which 3-5 years’ experience is in a data management role
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Diploma / Degree in Information Technology / Informatics / Database Systems
- Certification applicable to relevant technology
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV41641 which is a permanent position based in Sandton salary is negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”