This is a unique opportunity to be part of the next generation data & analytics team driving data intelligence in banking. You will be part of a broader team that have BI professionals and data scientists looking to work in a fast paced and agile environment.
If you can provide creative thinking and innovative methods being an expert in understanding business objectives, questions, and problems, with obtaining and presenting data to address the issues, then this is the next move for you.
Skills and experience required:
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent
- 2-5 years’ experience in BI/MI Data Analytics/Data Modelling
- Banking or Financial Services experience is highly advantageous
- Proficient in executing Data Ingestion Patterns aligned to Data Architecture principles
- Proficient in Cube/Tabular development (SSAS)
- Proficient in Data Modelling, Data Warehousing and Data Mart development
- Presenting information through reports and visualization in PowerBI
- Proficient Knowledge of SQL queries (SQL Server, Netezza, DashDB), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
Overview of the role:
- Responsible for building new data sets and data structures as required to support business needs.
- Assist Analysts to analyse, innovate, and provide analytics on significant amounts of data to support company initiatives.
- Translate requirements into technical specifications.
- Document requirements.
Reference Number for this position is KB50198 which is a Permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R550k – R600k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on KavishaB@e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!