Take your career to extraordinary heights with this BI Developer role at a trusted banking partner that offers great benefits including: 25 days annual leave, preferential lending rates on loans and performance-based bonuses.
If you are analytical and an excellent communicator with good problem-solving aptitude and business acumen, then we are eager to hear about your background in data and business analysis.
- BSc Degree in IT systems or equivalent, BI Certifications
- Proven 4-5 years of BI experience.
- Banking experience is advantageous.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (Microsoft Power BI, Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Resolve end user reporting problems through collaboration.
- Manage effective implementation of all projects, prepare associate documents and perform appropriate tests.
- Analyze all business associate issues and develop solutions.
- Design effective plans for projects and ensure standardize programs for all projects.
- Provide technical support to all employees and resolve all complex issues.
- Develop test plans for programs and modify programs if required.
- Participate in various teams and prepare reports and analyze effective solutions for business partners.
Reference Number for this position is KB49203 which is a Permanent position based in JHB North offering a cost to company salary of R500k to R600k Per Annum negotiable on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on email@example.com.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!