If you have the drive to succeed in a challenging role and the motivation to reach new heights with confidence to boot, this role is ideal for you!
- At least 5 years’ experience as a BI Developer
- Two years in Financial Services industry Preferable
- Power BI
- Microsoft SQL, SQL Server Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Reporting and data modelling
- Basic experience: Python, R and or Microsoft Visual Studio framework
- Preferred: Hands-on involvement in a financial transaction processing system and/ or reporting system
Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and deploy the BI tool;
- Design BI reports and dashboards;
- Perform project-type work, e.g. data clean-ups, streamlining reports, SQL Server version upgrades, process automation, improvements to report distribution and development of a portal
- Perform data validation and ensure that information supplied to users is properly balanced compared to data from the transaction processing systems, that variances are properly investigated on a weekly and/ or monthly basis and that checks are done for reasonableness
- IT Related post graduate in Microsoft SQL Server
- IT Related post graduate in Power BI
- Matric Certification
Job Advert Conclusion
The reference Number for this position is CB46567. It’s a Permanent position based in Centurion offering a salary rate of R600k per annum cost to company, negotiable based on experience. Contact Cleo on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!