To present information in a standard way to assist business in making strategic decisions to achieve the company’s aspirations of being world class at managing risk and to enable business to achieve excellence in execution.
Critical factors for this role:
Experience in UML and Class Designations (must understand and be able to re-use patterns.
BI Developer experience / BI Analytics experience
Strong Power BI Skills along with Data Modeling experience
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in the company’s Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.)
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy (e.g. training/awareness on digital forensic examination to external parties on pro bono basis)
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to the company
- Deliver operational reports by complying with service level agreements
- Reduce risk by ensuring accuracy of information through compliance with risk and compliance requirements
- Manage production environment through application and checking of processes
- Develop outputs according to provided specifications through interaction with analysts and designers
- Improve business knowledge through being mentored by business and product specialists
- Develop training material for end users
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes those impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions
- Understand and embrace the company’s Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team
- Track progress against work plans by providing feedback on own delivery in project feedback sessions
- Utilize resources by complying with organisational and departmental standards and procedures
- Demonstrate understanding of policies; procedures and standards by completing relevant surveys
- Identify risks according to bank and departmental policies and take corrective action according to level of control.
- Communicate dependencies to project team
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Information Systems diploma or degree, Statistics as a subject
DMBok certification (Data Management Body of Knowledge)
- Experience Level: 1-2 years’ experience in working with Excel or data management
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV40798 which is a contract position based in SANTON offering a salary is negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”