There is an exciting opportunity at one of the leading banks in the country. They require a Business Intelligence Data Analyst to join their next generation data & analytics team driving data intelligence in the bank. This is a fast paced, agile environment. Great benefits available including: preferential lending rates on loans, 25 days annual leave and performance-based bonuses.
- Degree in Information Technology or Business Management, Mathematical/Statistics
- Min 8 years’ experience which includes 6 years relevant experience BI/MI Data Analytics/Data Modelling
- Data Development
- Data Engineer
- Data analysis
- Solution analysis
- AGILE behaviour
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modelling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework (SSIS, SSAS, Ab Initio, Denodo)
- Familiarity with BI technologies (Power BI, MicroStrategy)
- Advanced Knowledge of SQL queries (SQL Server, Netezza, DashDB), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Good presentation skills and experience of delivering to Senior Management or CXO level.
- An ability to work in mixed teams of colleagues and senior client executives.
Reference Number for this position is MH45179 which is a permanent role based in Sandton offering R800k to R1mill per annum based on experience, skillset and current level. Contact michelle on email@example.com, at e-merge.co.za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!