An industry leading bank is on the search for Business Analysts with Business Intelligence experience. you need to have agile experience as well as exposure to data analysis, mapping and presentation. Great benefits: preferential lending rates on loans, 25+ days annual leave and performance-based bonuses.
Analyses, documents and updates business requirements for products processes, procedures and/or systems.
Please send us your CV Here!!!
- 3 to 5 years' experience in Business Analysis primarily in a Financial Or Insurance environment (a plus)
- BI (business intelligence) exposure essential
- Exposure to Data Analysis, Mapping And Presentation advantageous
- Exposure to Agile Methods
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess, analyse and optimise end-to end business processes that are signed off by the business by documenting business process requirements through research, interviews or facilitation sessions also assess current business processes, procedures and business rules in conjunction with business partners, designing new & existing business processes
- Compile business requirements documentation together with the business sponsor and manage the process of compiling business and functional specification documents
- Understand and assist in creating the best and most suitable system design solution that meet the user requirement
- Improve business decisions by providing accurate and reliable business intelligence (information) together with analyzing trends and data
- 3 years industry related degree
- BA diploma/certification
Reference Number for this position is MH40759 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg CBD offering a cost to company salary of R700k p/a negotiable based on skillset, level and experience. Contact Michelle on michelleh @ e-merge. co. za, at e-merge . co . za
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist recruitment agency that offers our candidates options so that we can place the right people, with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!