A Broadcasting giant is looking for a Senior Bi Architect with managerial experience and at least 8 years’ Experience in a BI development environment. The right individual will have a firm grasp and experience in bulk, transactional, reporting data modelling with combining unstructured data to enrich data models coupled with the ability to provide input into the management of day to day agile delivery, so let your experience in designing user orientated architecture secure a role for you in an titan of an organization.
- Customer Oriented
- Data Warehousing Concepts
- BI Solution Architecture
- Data Modelling
- Master Data Management
- SQL Server 2012+
- A BCom in Informatics or Computer Science degree or equivalent qualification
Responsibilities and Requirements
- Experience designing loosely coupled data solutions
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in in an enterprise environment
- 2+ Cloud infrastructure experience
- Experience designing loosely coupled data solutions with SQL Data Warehouse
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server technologies
- Knowledge of data quality processes and master data management
- Experience in bulk, transactional and reporting data modelling
- Experience in combining unstructured data to enrich data models
- Ability to provide input into the management of day to day agile delivery
- Ability to create platforms to support innovative, strategic and operational insights across organisational levels
- Experience with Microsoft DW/Azure (Analysis Services, Data Factory etc.) and Microsoft BI stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI) required
Reference Number for this position is SM47565 which is a permanent role based in Cresta, Gauteng offering a salary of up to R1.2M per annum based on experience and level. Contact Sifiso on SifisoM@e-merge.co.za , or call him on 011 463 3633
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!