A Financial Technology Service Provider Fintech and leading PDA in South Africa, is looking for a Senior Web Developer with several years ANGULAR 4+ coding experience! Your work will be largely ring-fenced to the Frontend domain and you will be part of a profitable and thriving technical team! It doesn’t get better than this!
- 8- 10 years’ experience in web / software development
- 4 - 6 years’ deep experience, developing in Angular 4 or later
- Skills in HTML5, CSS, TypeScript, NodeJS, is essential
- Knowledge in Java advantageous but its nots a deal breaker.
- Requires: experience in Agile methodologies such as Scrum & Kanban.
- Age Demographic (28 to 40) and a personality to go with it!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead, guide, plan, explain, working alongside team members; cracking problems with a mix of technical expertise and innovative thinking.
- Deliver mobile-first, responsive sites using a combination of HTML5 and CSS.
- Build web apps capable of doing anything a native mobile or desktop app can do. This is the heart and soul of the modern web developer role. The possibilities in the browser should excite you to build the best experience possible for users.
- Ensure your site works for users with accessibility needs, and use progressive enhancement to improve the experience for those on slow connections and weaker devices.
- Going beyond standard duties and responsibilities to champion small details, spot opportunities and add extra value for our clients.
- Keep learning!
- Relevant BCom degree or National Diploma
- Relevant Industry Certification
Reference Number for this position is ND43099-2019; this is a permanent opportunity based in Sandton offering a salary of R850K per annum CTC, negotiable on experience + benefits. Contact Nicole on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? e-Merge IT recruitment is a niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right people with the right companies, in the right roles. Check out the e-Merge IT website for more great positions.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!