A large consulting house urgently requires an Android Developer to join one of their clients based in Johannesburg. As the chosen Android Developer, you are expected to design, develop, and implements Android mobile applications to support business requirements.
- 4 years of proven experience as an Android developer
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Have worked on at least 1 app published in the App or Play Store
- SoapUI (SOAP) / REST client (JSON)
- Android Studio
- Develop, test, and maintain the deployed application software with high quality
- Collaborate with product managers and designers to ensure a successful, high-quality product and great user experience
- Analyse, maintain and enhance existing application and troubleshoot issues with efficiency.
- Perform accurate development estimation
- Produce technical specifications and designs. Participate in new business development through ideation, prototype development, and project estimates
- Research new techniques, tools, and best practices and share that knowledge with the team and community
- Maintain high standards
Reference Number for this position is SJ49237. This is a Contract position based in Johannesburg offering a cost to company salary of R805k per annum negotiable on experience and ability. Email Showmona Juggernath on firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities that you may be seeking.
e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency with a wide range of positions available. We offer our technical skilled candidates’ options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the top companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!