Are you Analytics and Big Data enthusiast? Always looking how you can improve business through data and generate new insights?
We have an extremely exciting 1-year contract with the intention for a renewal of 5 years at a company that transforms traditional into digital.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science, Information Systems Management, Engineering or quantitative field.
- 2+ years’ experience in quantitative analysis.
- High-level proficiency in Python, R or similar programming languages.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work with cutting-edge statistical methods and computational techniques.
- Analyzing large data sets and condensing complex information into concise, relevant, and easy to communicate results.
- Drive innovation through identifying new ways in which existing data could be used to provide business value.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of statistical software applications, research databases, and other data products.
- Represent the work of the quantitative research team to internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment, while also taking ownership of projects independently with minimal supervision.
- Help ensure that quantitative models, research tools and risk controls are adequate to support new product initiatives.
Reference Number for this position is KB49095 which is a Contract position based in Centurion offering a cost to company salary of R400k– R420k Per Annum based on experience and ability. Contact Kavisha Bissessar on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!