Analyst Developer responsible for conceptualization, research, development & management of innovation projects
- IT systems development processes (SDLC)
- Application, Web & Mobile development
- Systems analysis and design
- Testing practices
- Banking operational & systems environment
Ideal Knowledge of:
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Wireless communication technologies
- Biometric systems
- Research & development – prototyping experience
- Research emerging technology
- Document & communicate findings
- Develop proof of concept business case for new technology
- Implement concept user stories & interaction flows by working tightly with business analysts.
- Implement technical project architecture by working tightly with technical architects
- Develop and/or integrate supporting software & hardware components
- Test & package solution for handover
- Participation and proactive problem-solving to meet team objectives
- Document findings of Research & Development activities
- Communicate & share findings in internal team
- Present findings to stakeholders & management
- Provide assistance to internal teams to implement end solution
- Grade 12
- A relevant 3 year tertiary qualification (i.e B.Sc Computer Science / B.Comm Information Systems)
- Ideal - A relevant post-graduate degree in IT
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV38692-2017 which is a permanent position based in Stellenbosch offering a salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”