- Must have a strong technical background
- Must be a generalist
- Must have worked on Deliverable based projects
- Process Engineering methods and techniques like Lean, 6 Sigma, Outside In, CMM, Theory of Constraints, Root Cause Analysis, etc.
- Membership of professional body/association
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To support and partner with the newly established an Agile House within the organization's technology structure to promote collaboration and ensure consistent application of Agile best practices
- Provide subject matter expertise (Agile coach) to aid the organization in understanding, using, and internalizing Agile values and practices
- Create and support a sustainable business agility transformation by changing both process & culture, evolving from doing agile (tactical & process-focused) to being agile (strategic & culture/mindset focused)
- Support the assessment of the full IT Innovation portfolio and establish a view of candidate projects that can adopt the agile approach
- Assist in conducting project suitability assessments to establish fit in terms of project, team and stakeholders
- Conduct skills assessment and identify agile capability/competency gaps for various roles
- Business, IT or Engineering degree
- Relevant Agile certifications (Agile Project Management registered practitioner, Scrum Product Owner, Agile team facilitation, SAFe Agilist)
- Professional Scrum Master level I required
- Professional Scrum Master level 2 preferred
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV41112 which is a Contract position based in JHB, salary is negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”