Our client is currently looking for an AD & Messaging L3 to provide End-user Computing support – Johannesburg
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure are configured, installed, tested and operational and that software is installed and configured according to client requirements
- Provide End-user Computing support
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail
- Take full ownership for managing the incident to resolution within the service level conditions
- Perform level 3 server and network troubleshooting, server rack mounting and cable patching / management
- Provide telephonic support to clients when required and update the relevant systems as per Dimension Data procedures
- Perform the necessary hand over procedures in cases where shift work is required.
- Produce breach and other reports to identify failures and short-comings.
- Creating and Updating Service Catalogues
- Assisting with Transitions
- Project Deployment services
Experience and Qualifications:
- 10 years’ relevant experience including but not limited to:
- Operational Support/ Enterprise Services
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- High level scripting capabilities
- NQF Level 6
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science
- MCITP 2008
- MCSE 2012
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- Kepner Tregoe Coach
- MCSE Messaging (Exchange 2007/2010/2013/2016)
- Office 365 Stack
- OCS, Lync 2010/2013/Skype for Business
- Knowledge of remote sites, SBA’s and SBC’s will be advantageous
- Avaya, Sonus, Audio codes or Cisco certification will be advantageous
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV37956-2017 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on firstname.lastname@example.org or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”