Our client is currently looking for an Active Directory and Messaging Engineer L4 to provide End-user Computing support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Expected to have implementation experience or a deep level understanding of Microsoft Active Directory, Exchange Server, Lync Server, related Unified Messaging infrastructure technologies and other infrastructure products in the Microsoft stack including networking
- Responsible to deliver assigned projects on time, within budget and at highest quality
- Ability to operate within a team and takes leadership from senior consultants.
- Building relationships and reputations with customers and colleagues
- Assisting project managers with the technical aspects of any project including project management plan, technical conversations, etc
- Ability to present technical status updates to clients
- Microsoft Certification (MCP, MCITP, MSCE)
- Minimum 3-5 years technical experience in core Microsoft technology’s and relevant project related deployment experience
- Minimum 3-5 years technical experience in Microsoft Active Directory Server
- Minimum 2-4 years technical experience in Unified Communications (experience advantageous)
- Avaya, Sonus, Audio codes or Cisco certification will be advantageous
- OCS, Lync 2010/2013/Skype for Business
- Avaya, Sonus, Audio codes, Cisco
- Minimum 3-5 years technical experience in Microsoft Exchange Server (experience advantageous)
- Proven track record of Active Directory migrations
- Proven track record of migrations onto the cloud
- Extensive knowledge of ADSI, LDAP, DNS, DHCP, GPO’s, Virtual vs Read Only and Physical DC’s, Clustering and Subnetting
- Extensive knowledge of PowerShell on a very advanced level
- Extensive knowledge in technology differences between Active Directory 2003, 2008 and 2012 and what all the different packages offer and cater for keeping migration difficulties in mind
- Extensive knowledge of how Active Directory ties into all other different technologies ranging from Exchange, SharePoint, Networking, Office 365.
- Advanced experience on Azure etc.
- Proven track record of high level design and deployment of MS stack technologies.
- Strong consulting experience in analysis and design of MS stack technologies.
- Proven track record of Level 400 Troubleshooting on Active Directory and the general Microsoft Stack
If you are ready to take your career to the next level, then this may be the right opportunity for you!
Reference Number for this position is LV37957-2017 which is a permanent position based in Johannesburg offering a salary negotiable on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates. Email Liza on email@example.com or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Check out our website www.e-merge.co.za for more positions that might be right for you!
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”