- Understand and follow the project-specific or maintenance process
- Take part in relevant code reviews
- Collaborate professionally with other team members
- Request changes to, and report defects in work products
- Provide good faith effort estimates for performing required tasks
- Provide input for regular team status updates
- Be honest, have integrity and maintain confidentiality at all times
- Work to resolve conflicts or differences of opinion by finding areas of agreement that benefit the stakeholder organizations and individuals
- Provide constructive, timely and specific feedback to others
- Show a genuine intent in fostering the learning and development of others
- Participate effectively in group discussions and activities, while also encouraging others to do the same
- Facilitates meetings effectively, deciding when to advocate and when to compromise to arrive at mutually acceptable decisions and solutions
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years Linux/Unix experience.
- 5+ Years C or C++ experience.
- Python experience beneficial.
- Knowledge of MySQL/MariaDB and IBM Websphere MQ highly beneficial.
ARE YOU A TEAM PLAYER, ABLE TO PLAY A LEADERSHIP ROLE, WITH MENTORSHIP TO THE MORE JUNIOR MEMBERS? PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO THE DETAILS BELOW…
Reference Number for this position is GZ39115 which is a Permanent position based in Roodepoort offering a salary of R600k per annum cost to company negotiable based on experience.
The time for change is NOW! e-Merge IT recruitment are specialist niche recruiters with a wide range of positions available. We offer researched positions with top companies to strong technical candidates.
Do you have a friend who is a technology specialist? We pay BIG CASH to you if we place a friend that you sent us!
“If you haven’t heard from e-Merge IT within 2 weeks of your application, please consider it unsuccessful for this position”