Software Developer – Design – Code, C# - Angular, Microservices - AWS. Potential to Lead sooner rather than later
This is the real deal. They’re a real fintech product shop. They have a big reputation overseas with all of their development driven from here in SA. Modern tooling -All in the Cloud. Full stack work for developers that get bored easily. Your role will be senior, you’re not going to be the architect but you will have a voice. You will be the person figuring out the problem, designing the solution and then coding it out (well, fair enough, you’ll be one of the senior people).
You will find:
A person that wants to listen to you, Genuine open communication processes. Genuine passion for tech
You will also see:
- New tech, Modern techniques, a team around you that wants to know about new concepts/tech/processes
- If that appeals, then you will also find:
- One of the few product shops with a list of different platforms for you to work from
- Genuine growth opportunities
- Even if you’ve got some grey in your hair; you will find someone to learn from
They’ll ask you for:
- Experience -You’ve built large-scale financial platforms before, you know what an enterprise looks like
- Tenure - You get stuck into large-scale projects & get them finished
- C# - You know C# well. Ideally, you know .NET Core as well
- Cloud - Flavour is irrelevant but you’ve at least pushed something to the cloud
- A weakness in the business right now is front-end. If you’re capable (even if not a guru) on the FE, you’ll get extra interest
What will get you more attention?
- Modern Angular OR one of the other modern JS Frameworks
- Cross-platform integration especially on transactional platforms
- Any high-performance systems build experience
- Services experience – Rest - Web API. WCF
- Modern deployment experience – they mention Octopus
- Experience designing Full Stack
Rates are negotiable. They will go a little further if you are leading now AND have current Angular experience. However, they are also capable of offering a home to you if you’ve used other tools (other than Angular) & have yet to lead.
Contract – Neg rates it’s easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre-vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42507 which is a permanent/contract position based in Johannesburg North offering a salary negotiable on experience.