Brilliant SAP FI/CO Consultant with more than 10 years’ experience in banking modules urgently required. Candidate will receive above market related rates with international travel in the process.
The existing template solution for In-house banking & Cash Management needs to be enhanced with requirements from business as well with technical upgrades.
- Integration of SAP In-house Banking with the Bank Communications (Idoc mappings and subsequent mapping of Idoc’s to XML format for new or existing banking interfaces)
- Administration of a network communication server linked to Middleware.
- Secure Bank Protocol and yearly bank certification changes
- Additional functionality: FI-GL
- Specific knowledge: GPP solution, ITPM, HP ALM, TPA Tool, Optis Tool, Jira
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support with Go Live preparation and support during Go Live
- Ensure implementation according timeline
- Develop solution and prepare for User Acceptance Test
- Ensure Transition into line
- Ensure availability during Go Live (Weekend) and Hypercare phase as well as Year-End activities (end of Dec/beginning of January)
- Ensure proper documentation (Design, Technical documents)
- Follow ITPM approach
SAP FICO Certification
The reference Number for this position is GZ42988. It’s a renewable yearly contract position based in Midrand offering a salary of R600 – R800 per hour, based on experience. Contact Cleo on email@example.com
or call her on 011 463 3633 to discuss this and other opportunities.
Are you ready for a change of scenery? The e-Merge IT recruitment is a specialist niche recruitment agency. We offer our candidates options so that we can successfully place the right developers with the right companies in the right roles.
Do you have a friend who is a developer or technology specialist? We pay cash for successful referrals!