You’ve been punching below your weight for a while now & you know there is more to the world than the digital work you’ve been doing so far.
This is your chance to move away from the small boys into something huge.
Client are working on some of the biggest tech projects in Africa. It’s fintech. It’s more corporate than you are used to but these are the people with the money to build the big platforms.
The work is multinational, transactions based. There’s a ton of new work but also a lot of legacy that will transition, ideally you’ll handle both.
At your level, you are the type of person trying to transform tech rather than accepting the status quo. You’re the type who wants a voice. You want to be working with others of your experience rather than being the only top dog in the kennel.
- Your tech life has been built around the UI. This is your love.
- Your self-view is that you are an up & comer but that doesn’t mean that you can’t teach the old dogs a few tricks.
- You understand the UI stacks all the way through to the API stacks (obviously you’re not building the API’s themselves)
- You’ve handled some decent Angular work. Ideally, you’ve touched upon Angular 2.0 through 6.0.
- At some point in your life, you have upgraded from AngularJS to the more modern stacks. Or perhaps from JQuery to Angular
- You may well have done some Typescript in your time
- You definitely code in SASS.
- Any Redux knowledge would be useful.
This is permanent work. You’ll nab yourself medical, pension, a ton of leave as well as annual bonuses with a few other bits and bobs thrown in for flavour.
Permanent – Neg rates it’s easiest to pop me a mail on email@example.com if you want to chat. Please feel free to pre-vet my CV at https://www.linkedin.com/in/jason-pretoriusthedotnetguy/ otherwise call in, I spend my life on the phone but if you speak to Nicole Burn, she will schedule a time for us to chat.
Reference Number for this position is JP42055 which is a permanent/contract position based in Johannesburg North offering a salary negotiable on experience.